Friday, November 14, 2008

Blah!

I woke up with a cold this morning... I've been feeling pretty blah all day.  After talking to my doctor's office, they decided to put me on an antibiotic just in case this cold tries to turn into something else.  I don't have a fever, but my white count is low (as expected at this point in my cycle of treatment) and I guess things can get out of hand if left untreated.  

Michael just took the boys out for pizza and a movie.  They were excited to have some time out with dad.  I'm settling in on the couch - looking for a something good on T.V. - and planning to continue to rest.  Needless to say, it's not going to be an exciting Friday night out for this girl.  

1 comment:

Chazz said...

Well, I had this cool, very inspiring message all typed and ready to go. . .but since this is my first blog EVER. . .it was lost while I created top secret pass words, openen an account etc.
Learn something every day.

What I said was that I've always regarded you as among the bravest people I know. . .I've know a few. But, I never really worried about you. Loren did, it was my job to help keep him on the sunny side. Anyway, I have the greatest confidence in you ability to beat this thing and the great admiration of you attitude.

I recall a story I read once where a dad, whose son had cancer, shaved his had after his son's hair fell out during chemo. So, I was thinking, maybe your entire family should shave their heads - then you could all go out to Target or the movies and everyone can wonder #1 who has cancer, #2 is holloween over or #3 is a FLDS family that escaped for Eldorado.

Hang in there my friend. Think of you all often.

Chazz